Teaching Staff Vacancies
Special Educational Needs Teacher
We are seeking to appoint an experienced SEN Teacher to commence in September 2020 (or earlier if available) in our vibrant and exciting School. The successful candidate will ideally be qualified to Level 7 Diploma SpLd (or equivalent) and confident in their ability to assess and teach students with a range of difficulties, both individually and in small groups and to carry out assessment for exam access arrangements.
The successful candidate will:
• Have Qualified Teacher Status
• Have good teaching skills
• Be qualified to assess students to help inform what level of provision is required and the nature of support needed (in consultation with the SENco)
• Be able to demonstrate sensitivity when working in partnership with our vulnerable students, parents, carers and visiting external agencies
• Assist the SENCo in ensuring appropriate differentiation is taking place across the curriculum
• Meet the person specification and will be required to apply for DBS clearance.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Tove Learning Trust is a fast moving and exciting place to work. The trust schools have a shared vision and purpose: to deliver outstanding educational experiences that lead to inspiring outcomes. Each academy has a strong individual identity and tailors their educational provision to serve their local community. Academies within the trust collaborate to share expertise and maximise opportunities and experiences for our students.
The Trustees of Tove Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
How to apply
Closing date: Friday 28th February 2020 at 12 noon